<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d3297829749623632343\x26blogName\x3dSugar0Honey\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://sugar0honey.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://sugar0honey.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d4061061343552253019', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


.Tuesday, 16 September 2008 ' 14:16
blogged

OH MY WORD!! I WANT TO KILL PHILIP AT THIS VERY MOMENT!! He just ate my dinner and i mean my dinner !  All i had to eat was 2 fried chicken because mummy and daddy wasn't home, and chrissie went with them! And when he came with Katrina and his mummy, he decided to eat both of my fried chickens when i pacifically said to his face not to each my dinner, im saving i till when i'm starving! But guess what, he completely ignored me, and decided to eat my fucking dinner! Have you any idea how hungry i am? I Went up to his face and started a argument. If im not that bad at remembering, heres how it went?:

Lauren: Did you eat my 2 fried chicken?
Philip: Yeah, because you didn't eat it
Lauren: Why did you eat it though? When i said not to
Philip: And?
Lauren: You just ate my dinner, and im fucking pissed at you, its fucking 10pm right now and i havn't eaten since it was fucking 3.30PM after school!
Philip: Well you should have eaten it!
Lauren: I SAID FUCKING CLEARLY THAT I DONT WANT YOU TO EAT IT BECAUSE I KNOW YOUR A FAT GOB AND WILL GO AND EAT ALL MY FOOD!
Philip: Don't fucking swear at me you little faggot
Lauren: Don't call me a faggot you bloody asshole, get the fuck out of my house!
Philip:  No i wont, just because my mum and sister just went down i can stay here
Lauren: So? do i give a fucking shit? Get the fuck out of my house NOW!
Philip: Sheesh, if your so hungry then ill go cook you some noodles and stop fucking swearing at me you lil bitch
Lauren: Don't call me a bitch you fucking bastard! -Open the door- Get the fuck out cousins or NOT!
----
It was utterly unfair for me!! Im starving to chicken pox right now! Obviously i havnt but its an example, ughh.. starving to death!! mummy¬ get home please!! And i want to cry... i want junsu!

Labels: , , , , ,










여보세요

Gee Gee Gee Gee Baby Baby

underline bold italics

D

Lauren Liu. 15. 29th March
Lee Sunny Xiah Junsu. Hero JaeJoong. Hankyung. Dongbangshinki Sonyuhshidae Superjunior
Simple Chinese fan of KPOP. What else will you need to know about me?:
B

Meet Xiah Junsu Go to the Mirotic Asia Tour. Watch DBSK perform live. Get DBSK and SNSD’s Autograph. Take a picture with Junsu and Sunny
S


Cbox?